Oklahoma Humanities is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and the state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Tax ID # 73-0951965
Did you know...
- Oklahoma Humanities offers free programming to Oklahomans of all ages.
- Oklahoma Humanities magazine reaches all 77 Oklahoma counties.
- Our grant funds support cultural events, exhibits, reading and discussion groups, teacher training, and more in local communities across Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma Humanities program dollars are more than doubled in value when matched with local spending and in-kind support.
- We are the only organization partnering with the Smithsonian Institution to bring Museum on Main Street exhibits to our state.
Your gifts support education and cultural programming for Oklahomans across the state. Gifts are accepted securely online [click the "Donate" button at the top of the page].
Checks may be mailed to:
424 Colcord Dr., Suite E
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Many companies match their employees’ contributions. This is a great way to double the impact of your gift. Contact your human resources or corporate sponsorship department to find out if your employer will match your donation. Oklahoma Humanities's tax ID is: 73-0951965.
Make a lasting tribute to someone special with a gift to Oklahoma Humanities. Remember friends and family with an honorary gift to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or special occasion. Memorial gifts may also be made in the name of a departed loved one.